From Krakow: Guided Tour of Zalipie
Escape busy city life and discover the most beautiful village in Poland, Zalipie. Admire the colorful decoration of the houses on a relaxed tour with an English-speaking tour leader. Enjoy included museum tickets, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Krakow.
- Discover the most beautiful village in Poland
- Learn about Zalipie's history and traditions with a professional English-speaking guide
- Marvel at the colors of the most Instagrammable place in the country
- Have the chance to buy unique handmade souvenirs
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Krakow
DescriptionVisit one of Poland's top tourist attractions on a guided tour of the small ancient village of Zalipie from Krakow. Explore the colorful village renowned for the decoration of its houses, with cheerful paintings on the walls and stoves, and crepe-paper flowers, paper-cut designs, and hay spiders. After pickup at your hotel in Krakow Old Town in the morning, make your way to Zalipie in southeastern Poland with your driver, who is also a tour leader. Once there, take a guided tour to find out more about the history and tradition of the village. During the tour, see a number of decorated houses and visit the Homestead of Felicja Curylowa museum, the former home of the most famous practitioner of the folk art the village is known for. Discover a small shop with unique handmade souvenirs before heading back to Krakow for drop-off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Krakow Transportation The assistance of an English-speaking tour leader Entrance fees Food and drinks Personal expenses, such as souvenirs
- A minimum number of 2 participants is required for the shared tour to take place
- The shared tour runs in both English and Polish simultaneously
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY