My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Guided Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour38 Reviews
Discover one of the oldest salt mines in the world, the Wieliczka Salt Mine. A UNESCO world heritage site, this mine has a labyrinth of corridors, caves and chambers waiting for you to explore.
- Enjoy a 3-4 hour mine tour with a live guide
- Discover hidden corridors, chambers and others
- Visit an amazing subterranean church
DescriptionIf you want to feel an amazing vibe and learn about the history of unique salt mines, visit this labyrinth of corridors, caves and chambers carved out of the rock at Wieliczka. Wieliczka Salt Mine is a perfect day out, having been in operation since the 13th century. The mine today has been visited by more than 40 million people and was recognized as one of the original World Heritage Sites named by UNESCO. It is a very unique and obligatory place to see, only 10 kilometers from the center of Krakow. The Wieliczka Salt Mine reaches a depth of 327 meters and is over 287 kilometers long, and as you traverse its tunnels you can marvel at beautiful statues and other art carved directly into the salt rock.
IncludesWieliczka Salt Mine entrance ticket Guided tour Roundtrip transportation from Krakow Food and drinks Permission to take photographs (available to purchase)
- Warm clothes are recommended (it is usually about 14 degrees Celsius in the mine)
- This tour is public, which means that you will be picked up by minivan
- If there are less people, a personal car will be organized instead of minivan. The driver will have a copy of your voucher.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now