My Guide Website?
From Krakow: John Paul II Full Day Tour - Private Transport18 Reviews
Explore the life and times of Pope John Paul II on this tour, seeing the John Paul II museum, established in the Pope's family home, visiting Kalwaria Zebrzydowska listed at UNESCO, and discovering the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Krakow.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the museum dedicated to John Paul II
- Visit UNESCO-listed Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Sancturay
- See the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Łagiewniki
- Enjoy the comfort of private transportation
DescriptionTo make the most of your day, the recommended pick-up time is around 9:00 am. Spend around 2 hours in Wadowice, 1 hour in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska and 1 hour in the Divine Mercy Sanctuary and John Paul II center in Krakow - Lagiewniki. Finally you will be dropped off at your hotel or apartment in central Krakow. The first stop of your tour is in Wadowice Town of John Paul II, situated in southern Poland, where John Paul II was born. Explore the John Paul II museum, established in the Pope's family home, with an interactive exhibition about his life from a toddler, through his studies, the Second World War, his period as a priest and the attempt against his life. On the journey back to Krakow, stop at Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Sancturay, the second most frequently visited pilgrimage sanctuary in Poland, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Over a million visitors come to this holy place every year. Travel to the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy and John Paul II center in Łagiewniki. Pay tribute to the relics of the Pope and St. Faustyna Kowalska, who was canonized by John Paul II and admire the impressive basilica consecrated by the Pope in 2002.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Private air-conditioned vehicle Audio guide in John Paul II Museum English-speaking driver's assistance All vehicle, fuel costs, parking charges Live commentary on–board Wi-Fi access in minivan Insurance
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, knees and shoulders must be covered
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Audio guide is included in Saint John Paul the Second Museum
- At Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Sanctuary, Sanctuary of Divine Mercy and John Paul II center in Lagiewniki there is only an English-speaking driver not a guide