My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Kalwaria Zebrzydowska & Wadowice pilgrim tour
Enjoy a full-day trip from Krakow to see important religious sites in Poland. Visit Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, the monastery complex of the Bernadine Franciscans. Continue on to Wadowice, the birthplace of Pope John Paul II, and home to a famous basilica.
- Visit Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See Wadowice, the birthplace of Pope John Paul II
- Admire the 15th century basilica in Wadowice
- Walk the grounds of the Bernadine Franciscans
- Learn about the history and modern-day stance on religion and Catholicism in Poland