From Krakow: Morskie Oko and Zakopane Day Trip
Take a 4-hour hike in Morskie Oko and be surrounded by stunning views and dense forest as you trek to the glacial lake. Afterward, visit Zakopane, a charming ski town located at the foot of the Tatra Mountains.
- Leisurely hike up to Morski Oko Lake
- Enjoy stunning views of the mountains and surrounding nature
- Visit the local bazaar on Krupowki Street and shop around for unique souvenirs
- Take the funicular up Mount Gubalowka and reach heights of the Tatras Mountain Range
DescriptionSpend the day with a scenic hike to a glacial lake at Morskie Oko and exploring the charming town of Zakopane. After getting picked up from your accommodation in Krakow, relax during your two-hour drive towards the Tatra Mountains. Arrive at the base of the Morski Oko hike and prepare yourself for beautiful nature and stunning views. Leisurely hike up the mountain for approximately two hours until arriving at the Morski Oko Lake. The name of the lake means the Eye of the Sea and was formed from glaciers in the mountains. While at the lake relax for a bit before heading back down on another two-hour hike. From Morski Oko head to Zakopane where you can take a trip up Gubalowka Mountain by funicular. Also spend time on Krupowki Street and peruse its shops and restaurants before going back to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking driver Entrance to Morskie Oko Funicular tickets Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses Guide Food and drinks
- It is advised to wear comfortable shoes as there are many hours of walking involved
- Please wear warm and comfortable clothing, layers are suggested
- Please inform the local partner if your child is less than 150-centimeters tall so a child seat can be prepared
- The order of the activities can be changed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability