My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Polish Folk Show with All-You-Can-Eat Dinner265 Reviews
Taste unique Polish cuisine during a spectacular Polish folk show, featuring traditions from various regions in Poland. During the show you will be introduced to the most popular dances in Poland performed by a professional dance group.
- Enjoy a traditional Polish folk show with Polish dancers and musicians
- Eat and drink as much as you want with a 3-course dinner and buffet
- Join the dancers if you feel like it or enjoy your dinner overlooking magnificent Lake Kryspinów
DescriptionEnjoy a special evening featuring a folk show. During the event, you will hear dynamic and lively Polish folk music and see traditional Polish dances from Kraków and other parts of Poland. You will be invited to interact with the dancers and musicians if you wish to participate. This event is great fun and entertaining for everybody, especially for guests who want to learn about Polish culture and food. Celebrate with your family, partner, or friends during this experience. The restaurant is situated just outside of Krakow and overlooks beautiful Lake Kryspinów. You will be taken by a double-decker bus through the picturesque parts of Krakow. The folk show dinner includes a glass of cherry vodka upon welcome, a 3-course dinner, a regional cold buffet, and a regional warm buffet. You will also have unlimited drinks - including beer and wine.
IncludesAll-inclusive dinner with all-you-can-eat and drink Folk Show with music and traditional dance Round trip transfers by bus from Krakow city center Tour leader
- The restaurant is close to a sandy beach where you can go for a walk during the dinner • During the folk show, guests are invited to dance with the folklore band
- You can also come by your own means (for example by car) directly to the restaurant. Its address is: Karczma Skansen Smaków, Cholerzyn 424, 32-060 Liszki