My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Private Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour3 Reviews
Take a truly unique tour of a UNESCO heritage listed site and visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Explore the underground chambers of this mysterious structure and marvel at the naturally occurring shapes and structures 140-meters under the surface.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a half-day tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Receive personal attention from your guide
- Descend 460 feet (140 m) underground
- Experience the totally unique atmosphere and chambers with statues made of salt
DescriptionStart your trip with a pickup at your hotel. After a short meet and greet take a scenic 40-minute drive to the Wieliczka Salt Mine where your adventure begins. Once you arrive in Wieliczka you will take an exhilarating walk downstairs, covering 64-meters, at which point you will have a personal session with a guide who will inform you of all safety regulations and health information for your mine visit. Next, your guide will take you 140-metres underground for a 2.5-hour tourist walk. The walk will span almost 3 kilometers. Along the way, you will have the chance to witness many unique chambers, carvings, and statues made of salt. At the end of your walk, you will have the chance to stop by the souvenir shop or purchase a bite to eat at the snack bar. After taking the high-speed lift up to the surface you will be returned to your hotel in Kracow.
IncludesFree hotel pick up, free hotel drop off Transportation by air-conditioned car English-speaking driver Live tour commentary provided by the expert speaking guide Entrance to the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Please provide accommodation information when booking to be picked up directly from your accommodation address • Wieliczka Salt Mine tour is not recommended for participants with claustrophobia
- Temperatures underground range between 52-60 degrees Fahrenheit (14-16 degrees Celsius)