My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk, Zakopane & Thermal Spa71 Reviews
Admire the Slovakian High Tatras mountains and the charming town of Zakopane and the mountain Spa resort of Chochołow on this day trip to Bachledka Treetop Trail from Krakow.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the Tatra Mountains from a treetop trail
- Explore Zakopane, the winter capital of Poland
- Relax in the mountain spa resort of Chocholow
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Pieniny National Park on this day trip from Krakow. Marvel at stunning views as you stroll with a bird's-eye-view on the Bachledka Treetop Trail. Be picked up from your Krakow hotel in a climate controlled bus. Relax on the drive through the Polish countryside on the way to the Bachledova Valley in Slovakia. Stop at the start of the 1234-meter long Bachledka Treetop Trail. Walk on a trail that is 24 meters above the ground with a 32-meter high observation tower. Take in views from this position in the heart of the majestic forests of the Pieniny National Park. View the Belianske Tatras and learn about the animals and plants that are unique to the area. Purchase a nice lunch in Zakopane, then walk down Krupowki and enjoy the unique ambiance at the heart of the Tatra Mountains. Finish your day on a relaxing note and plunge into the hot springs in Chochołow Thermal Spa, before driving back to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation tickets Admission fees Tour leader service
- Be sure to dress appropriately for mountain weather
- Lunch options are available on the tour
- There are no age restrictions for this tour
- Please bring your valid ID or student card