My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Trip with Pickup22 Reviews
Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a guided tour with hotel pickup. Explore maze-like paths 135 meters underground to see salt statues, chapels, and a lake.
- Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine, dating back to the 13th century
- Visit wonderful chambers, chapels, and an underground lake
- See dozens of sculptures and bas-reliefs cut out of the salt
- Learn the fascinating history of salt-mining with a professional guide
DescriptionEnjoy roundtrip transportation to the hidden underground world of the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Explore 2 miles of labyrinthine passageways on a guided tour of this stunning UNESCO world heritage site. Start your tour with a pleasant drive to the town of Wieliczka. A guide will take you down 800 steps into the depths of the mine. See beautiful chambers, an underground lake, and four extraordinary chapels. Learn about historic salt-mining technology, and marvel at sculptures carved by miners out of rock salt. At the end of the tour, an elevator will transport you back to the surface, and your driver will take you back to the Krakow city center.
IncludesPickup and transport to activity Entrance fees to Wieliczka Salt Mine Licensed guide Water Drop-off to Krakow city center
- Be prepared for underground temperatures ranging between 57-61°F (14-16°C) Luggage larger than 30x20x10 centimeters is not permitted inside the mine. You can leave it on the bus Toilet facilities are spaced along the route, 40 and 90 minutes respectively from the start of your tour Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared