From Kraków: Witów Skiing and Zakopane Tour
Visit the charming village of Zakopane and enjoy a day of skiing in the beautiful Tatra Mountains. Spend 3 hours of skiing in Witów where you can practice your skills in the snow.
- Visit the regional bazar on Krupowki street in Zakopane and shop for unique souvenirs
- Ride a funicular up Gubalowka Mountain and enjoy the specatular landscape
- Enjoy 3-hours of skiing in the Tatra Mountain Range
DescriptionStart with pickup from Krakow and travel to the resort town of Zakopane, known as the 'skiing capital of Poland'. Along the way, see the village of Chocholow with its traditional wooden houses which were built by the local highlanders many years ago. Spot out the beautiful and historically famed wooden chapels during the journey. Upon arrival, explore Krupowki which is the main street of Zakopane. Meet some locals, see what village life has to offer, and shop for some souvenirs. Take a trip up the Gubalowka Mountain with a funicular ride and take in the beauty of the natural surroundings. From the top of the mountain enjoy a spectacular view of the Tatra Mountain range. See the ski jump hill, which is used for the Grand Prix Ski Jump Competition. Next, make your way to the Witów Ski station, a very popular destination for ski enthusiasts and nature lovers. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, enjoy skiing among the beautiful forests and snow-covered peaks for a total of 3 hours, before being returned to Krakow.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking driver Hotel pickup and drop-off Ticket to Gubalowka Mountain Instructor (if option is selected) Equipment rental (if option is selected) Ski pass valid for up to 3 hours Food and drinks Guide
- It is advised that guests wear warm clothes, as the temperature in Zakopane and Witów is lower than in Kraków
- Please inform the local partner if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be provided
- The order of the activities can be changed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability