My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Zakopane and Dunajec River Rafting Tour30 Reviews
Visit the beautifully situated town of Zakopane at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, the highest mountain chain in Poland. Take a rafting trip on the Dunajec River, which is one of Poland's greatest and breathtaking scenic attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the regional bazar on Krupowki street and shop around for unique souvenirs
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes on a funicular ride and emerge from the forest floor upon the mountain
- Relax and listen to the sounds of nature as you cruise on a raft
DescriptionExplore Zakopane, the skiing capital of Poland and the most popular holiday resort. See the Chocholow village, featuring traditional wooden houses built by the local highlanders years ago. Spot the beautiful and historically famed wooden chapels. Krupowki is the main street of Zakopane. Mee locals and see what village life has to offer as you shop for souvenirs. Take a trip up the mountain Gubalowka on a funicular and experience the natural surroundings. From the top of the mountain is a beautiful view of the Tatra Mountain range. See the ski jump hill, used for the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition. Take a break from the crowded city and go on a rafting trip down the beautiful Dunajec River. The traditional wooden rafts pass through Pieniny Gorge with towering cliffs and limestone formations amidst forests and mountains. View the spectacular high summits of Trzy Korony at 982 meters and Mt. Sokolica at 747 meters in the Pieniny Range, nestled in the protected national parks of rare flora and fauna. See the wonderful wooden church of St. Michael Archangel's from the 15th century in Dębno Church, which is listed by UNESCO.
IncludesPick up at your accommodation Ticket for the funicular Ticket for rafting Professional licensed English speaking driver Small gift (traditional cottage cheese)
- It is recommended to wear warm clothes because the temperature in Zakopane is lower than in Kraków
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150 centimeters (4 foot 9 inches) tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- The rafting season is between 1st April and 31st October and runs every day except Corpus Christi day and the first day of Easter
- The rafting trip is approximately two hours long
- The order of the activities can be changed