My Guide Website?
Krakow: 4-Hour Communism Deluxe Tour by Trabant74 Reviews
Explore the Nowa Huta district of Krakow from the seat of a vintage Trabant motor car on a 4-hour tour of a Communist apartment and more. Stop for refreshments at a classic Milk Bar, watch propaganda movies and more.
- Tour Krakow's Nowa Huta district in a vintage, East German-made Trabant
- Explore the neighborhood that was the pride of the Communist authorities
- Visit an authentic Communist-style apartment
- Lunch at an old school Milk Bar canteen
DescriptionEnjoy an extended Communism tour of Krakow’s Nowa Huta district on this 4-hour trip by vintage Trabant motor car; icon of the Socialist era of the Iron Curtain. All customers are equal; but some are more equal than others! If you fancy yourself as more of a Communist bigwig than an everyday Socialist worker, then this upgraded version of a standard Communism tour of Krakow goes beyond a mere sighsteeing tour of Nowa Huta to include lunch at an old-school Milk Bar canteen. You’ll also get a first-hand taste of everyday life in Poland during the 1970s at an apartment decorated exactly as it was under Communism. Here, you'll watch a propaganda movie from the days before the fall of Communism, and enjoy a rare opportunity to sample pickled cucumbers served with a shot of vodka!
IncludesPrivate 4-hour tour Hotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by vintage Trabant automobile Laid-back local guide Nowa Huta district sightseeing Refreshments in a Communist restaurant Vodka, pickles, and a propaganda movie in a 1970s apartment Lunch in an authentic Communist Milk Bar Gratuities (optional)
- The guides on this tour sometimes take a break mid-tour — in such instances, you continue the tour in another Commie car or a taxi
- Your guide provides you with a mixture of stories, anecdotes, and local knowledge rather than historical information
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now