Krakow/Balice: Transfer to Auschwitz, Wieliczka or Zakopane4 Reviews
Take the worry out of your transportation needs from Balice Airport or Krakow city center and avail of a comfortable 1-way or round-trip transfer to the Auschwitz Museum, Wieliczka Salt Mines or resort town of Zakopane.
- Get a 1-way or round-trip transfer with an English-speaking driver
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort
- Avoid the hassle of the public transport system or the long lines for private taxis
DescriptionAvoid the lines for taxis on arrival at Balice Airport or the hassle of booking private transport at the last minute in Krakow city center, and pre-book a transfer by van or minibus to the Auschwitz Memorial and Museum, Wieliczka Salt Mines or resort town of Zakopane. Benefit from pick-up at your accommodation or any location within the city center on request, and let your driver take you directly to your final destination. The whole trip to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and back to Krakow takes around 6-7 hours, the Wieliczka Salt Mines is approximately 4 hours, Zakopane is an estimated 8 hours, Energylandia about 6 hours.
IncludesTransportation by van or minibus Pick-up and drop off Road tolls Baby seat on request Entrance tickets to Auschwitz, Wieliczka and EnergyLandia Food and beverages Gratuities
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Waiting times can be extended for an additional fee
- Please note that pick-up and drop off in Zakopane can include any city or town within a 10-kilometer radius if within Poland
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability