My Guide Website?
Krakow: Electric Golf Cart Tour of the Old Town2 Reviews
Board a comfortable electric golf cart for a tour of Krakow's Old Town. Cruise the streets in unique way and see sights like the Main Market square, Latin Quarter, and Wawel Castle.
- Listen to an informative audio guide as you pass sights like Wawel hill
- Admire views of Planty park, Main Market square, and Wawel Castle
- Discover the university where Copernicus once studied
- Explore Krakow's beautiful old town in a unique and fun way
- Ride in a comfortable eco-friendly electric golf cart
DescriptionEnjoy audio commentary as you ride through Krakow's Old Town on a heated electric golf cart on this group tour. View sights like Planty park and a 13th-century gothic Franciscan monastery. Hop onboard your golf cart and enjoy expert audio commentary as you go. Hear stories from history as you see highlights in Planty park, like medieval walls and the well-preserved fortifications at the Barbican. Ride to the Main Market square to see the Renaissance-style Cloth Hall and the Baroque St. Mary's Basilica. Admire the Collegium Maius where Copernicus once studied. Pass by the Baroque 17th-century Church of St. Anna, the Academy of Fine Arts, the tower at St. Florian's Gate, and a the papal window in a Franciscan monastery. Marvel at the royal cathedral and castle on Wawel hill.
IncludesGolf cart tour Audio guide
- Children aged 0-6 must sit on an adult's lap while driving