Sit back, relax, and watch the lights from the banks of the Vistula River
Enjoy the unique atmosphere of a trip through the heart of central Krakow on a boat
Discover breathtaking views of the city by cruising on the Vistula River and exploring the city’s famous riverside monuments
Sail on the Vistula River and enjoy an evening of sophistication in the royal city. Experience the breathtaking views by night, marvelous city lights, and the unique atmosphere that the river has to offer. Choose to include a glass of wine to enjoy during the cruise.
The tour starts near the Wawel Castle, then continues upstream to the Convent of the Norbertine Sisters and the home of Pope Jean Paul II.
Further on, the boat takes a route downriver, passing by the historical Wawel Castle and the Church on the Rock, then revealing the beauty of the Kazimierz and Podgórze districts with its distinctive bridges. The cruise finishes back at Kapitan Victor's mooring.
Glass of wine (if you choose the option with a glass of wine)
Unlimited beer, wine, vodka and soda (if you choose the open bar option)
• This tour will take place rain or shine
• For customers choosing not to have drinks included in their tour, drinks and snacks can be purchased before or after the activity. On the Patria and Helena boats, you’ll find bars serving a range of hot and cold drinks and snacks; these two boats also offer full toilet facilities
• The boat size and type for this tour is determined by the number of guests booked
• Onboard commentary is offered in four languages
• Most boats are wheelchair accessible; please contact the local partner to figure out which departure times/boats will best suit your needs
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund