My Guide Website?
Krakow: Guided Auschwitz Birkenau Tour219 Reviews
Visit the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II Birkenau Camps throughout a tour conducted in 5 languages. Accompanied by a local guide, you will tour these harrowing sites which were the location of some of the greatest crimes against humanity in history.
- Visit the Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II Birkenau Camps
- Learn about the history of the camps from a professional guide
- Use skip-the-line tickets to enter
DescriptionYour experience begins at the meeting point of 14 Straszewskiego Street. From Krakow, you will travel directly to the Auschwitz Birkenau Museum. Your local guide will maintain your interest for 3.5 hours as you visit both concentration camps. You'll also tour exhibitions which sit in remaining prison blocks, as well as prisoner rooms, the death wall, the gas chambers, crematoria buildings, remaining barracks, the railway ramp in Birkenau, and many other original objects presenting everyday camp reality and the treatment of imprisoned people. The UNESCO-listed Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau are located in Oświęcim, and are two of the most significant places in Europe. The site is the symbol of the Holocaust, one of the greatest crimes against humanity in world history. At the conclusion of your experience, you'll be returned to your accommodation in Krakow.
IncludesPickup from your meeting point Round-trip transportation Local guide in your chosen language English-speaking driver/tour leader Skip-the-line tickets 10-minute break between visiting two camps Please mind that drinking alcohol during the tour is forbidden
- It is possible to join the group directly in the museum, but please contact the supplier at least 12 hours beforehand.
- Please note that the maximum size of hand luggage is 12x8x4 inches (30x20x10 centimeters), larger luggage must be left on the bus during the visit.
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to bring an ID, passport, or any other identification with the picture and the same names as used in the booking. Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully.
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service.
- If you'd like a vegetarian lunch alternative (for tour options with lunch included), please let the activity provider know 24 hours in advance.