My Guide Website?
Krakow: Guided Wine Bar Tour with Tastings and Snacks
Discover the niche world of Polish wine on a guided walking tour in Krakow. Visit 3 or 4 wine bars and sample 5 glasses of wine from top Polish vineyards along the way.
- Savor the taste of Polish wine as you visit some of Krakow's top wine bars
- Learn about Polish wines and winemaking in a relaxed and friendly setting
- Snack on charcuterie boards specially prepared to pair with your drink
- Stop for an optional Pastrami sandwich in Krakow's Jewish quarter
- Get insider tips from your local guide on where to go after your tour
DescriptionExplore Krakow's wine scene with a guided wine bar tour. Snack on cheese and charcuterie, enjoy tastings at 3 to 4 wine bars, and learn about Polish wine production. Meet your guide in Krakow Old Town and get ready to delve into the world of viticulture. Discover spots loved by locals and hidden gems as you visit various wine bars to sample some of Poland's best vino. Enjoy a total of 5 glasses of wine served alongside cheese and charcuterie and learn about each bottle and the winery behind it. And if you're looking for something a little more substantial to eat, head to a local sandwich store located in the Jewish quarter for an authentic pastrami sandwich (cost not included). End your evening on a high note with a bold Rondo wine enjoyed in a medieval cellar. If you're not ready to head back to the hotel, your local guide will be happy to provide tips on the best nightlife spots in town so you can continue enjoying your night out in Krakow.
IncludesWalking tour Local guide 5 glasses of wine Charcuterie board
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking All the winebars visited sell bottles of Polish wine, providing the ideal opportunity to purchase a few bottles to take home with you