My Guide Website?
Krakow: Jewish Quarter and Ghetto Electric Golf Cart Tour
Explore Krakow's Jewish Quarter on this electric golf cart tour of Kazimierz. Drive through the former WWII Jewish Ghetto to uncover traces and memorials from the city's wartime past.
- Step into the past as you learn about historic sites with an audio guide
- View the shops and cafes that line the narrow streets of Kazimierz
- Feel like a part of history as you visit the fragment of the ghetto wall
- Reflect as you admire the memorial statues in Ghetto Heroes Square
- Visit more in less time while riding in an eco-friendly electric golf cart
DescriptionDiscover Kazimierz, the oldest district in Krakow, on a group electric golf cart tour. Uncover how local Jewish and Christian cultures have intertwined in this dynamic district. View over historic 20 monuments in Kazimierz and the former Jewish ghetto. Ride along the vibrant streets of Kazimierz in a comfortable and eco-friendly vehicle. Cruise through twists and turns to discover charming shops and restaurants. Learn about the history of its inhabitants from your audio guide. Head to the former Jewish ghetto, which existed during WWII. Be moved as you see a fragment of the ghetto wall, the houses of displaced Jews, the Pod Orłem pharmacy, and the monument in Ghetto Heroes Square.
IncludesGolf cart tour Audio guide
- Children aged 0-6 can ride for free, as long as they are sitting on an adult's lap while driving