My Guide Website?
Krakow: Jewish Quarter and Ghetto Electric Golf Cart Tour30 Reviews
Explore Kazimierz on a group electric golf cart tour. Drive through the Jewish Quarter. Pass through Szeroka street in the center of the old Jewish district. Visit the place where the ghetto existed.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the picturesque streets of Kazimierz
- Hear about Krakow's Jewish history
- Visit more in less time with an eco-friendly electric golf cart
- Pass by the most important monuments in the city
DescriptionTravel to Kazimierz, the oldest district in Krakow on a group electric golf cart tour. Experience a place where Jewish and Christian cultures intertwine. View over 20 monuments in Kazimierz, and in the former Jewish ghetto. Ride along the vibrant streets of Kazimierz in a comfortable and eco-friendly vehicle. Cruise through twists and turns to discover charming shops and restaurants. Learn about the history of its inhabitants from your audio guide. Head to the former Jewish ghetto, which existed during the war. Find traces of those terrible events. Be moved as you see a fragment of the ghetto wall, the houses of displaced Jews, Pod Orłem pharmacy, and the monument in Ghetto Heroes Square.
IncludesTransport by golf cart Audio guide
- Please note that this is a group tour that starts at the specified time, so please be on time at the meeting point Children aged 0-6 can ride for free, as long as they are sitting on an adult's lap while driving