My Guide Website?
Kraków: Jewish Quarter, Auschwitz, And Salt Mine 3-Day Tour
Get an insider's view of Kraków's past and present on this 3-day guided tour across some of the most historical sights in the city.
- Explore Kazimierz, the historic Jewish quarter of Kraków
- Witness a unique art display at the former Kraków Ghetto
- Visit Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory museum
- Get deep insights about the Holocaust at Auschwitz
- Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the oldest mines in the world
DescriptionDay 1: Begin your tour by exploring Kazimierz, the historic Jewish quarter of Kraków. Walk along artistic streets home to independent galleries and vintage fashion boutiques. Learn about the history and heritage behind this part of the city from your guide. Next, visit Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory, now hosting two museums: the Museum of Contemporary Art and a branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Kraków. Broaden your understanding of Kraków's history with World War II and the life of Oskar Schindler. Later, take a short walk around the former Kraków Ghetto with your guide. Visit the Plac Bohaterów Getta (Ghetto Heroes Square) and witness a unique art display - several dozen cast-iron chairs standing individually in the square - symbolizing the scattered belongings of the Jewish community after the liquidation of the ghetto in 1942-43. Day 2: Visit Auschwitz, a former Nazi concentration camp preserved intact as a reminder of the crime committed against humanity. The Auschwitz museum includes the ruins of crematoria, gas chambers, the railway platform, and other elements from the former concentration camp. Get deep insights about the Holocaust from your guide. Day 3: Head to the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the oldest mines in the world and an extraordinary place full of secrets and legends. Stroll past magnificent chambers, countless corridors and see majestic salt sculptures.
IncludesExpert guides Entrance ticket to Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory museum Entrance ticket to Wieliczka Salt Mine Entrance ticket to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Transfers: Kraków - Wieliczka - Kraków Transfers: Kraków - Oswiecim - Kraków
- Special registration is required when booking entry to Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum. All admission tickets to this Museum are personal. Please make sure to include the name and surname of each participant as spelled on the ID document.