My Guide Website?
Krakow: Kazimierz Jewish Quarter Walking Tour1 Reviews
Discover Krakow’s historic Jewish quarter of Kazimierz. Walk through the Szeroka street with an expert guide on a 2-hour tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the expert commentary of a professional guide
- See the highlights of Krakow's Jewish Quarter
- Learn interesting details about the Jewish history in Cracow
DescriptionLearn about the long Jewish history of Krakow's Kazimierz district. The rich memory of Jewish settlement in this district is preserved through synagogues, prayer houses, and small shops. Walk with your guide around the famous Szeroka Street with Remu and Old Synagogue, old city walls, and vibrant New Square, filled with bars, cafes and restaurants. Admire the gothic architecture of Corpus Christi Church founded in Kazimierz district in the 14th century, distinguished by its size, importance and architecture.
- Wear comfortable shoes. In case of rain, please carry an umbrella
- If you decide to visit the synagogue or Jewish cemetery, men are required to cover their heads (you can borrow kippah for free)