My Guide Website?
Krakow: Kazimierz, Schindler's Factory, & Ghetto Guided Tour
Learn more about the Jewish culture and history of Krakow on a guided tour. Visit the Jewish district of Kazimierz, explore Oskar Schindler's Factory, and see the former Jewish ghetto of World War II.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Connect with the tragic World War II history of the Krakow Jewish community
- Visit the site of the former Jewish ghetto and see the wall that encircled it
- Explore the fashionable district of Kazimierz, which has a rich Jewish heritage
- Discover Oskar Schindler's Factory and learn about Schindler's heroic efforts
- Stop at the somber memorial of 68 empty chairs in Heroes' Square in the ghetto
DescriptionDiscover Krakow's rich Jewish history on a guided tour of the city. Stroll through the Kazimierz district's charming streets, see the historic Old Synagogue, and learn the tragic fate of the Jewish people at the Under the Eagle pharmacy. Start the tour outside the Old Synagogue in the Kazimierz district and learn how this district has housed the Jewish community for centuries. Explore the quaint streets of this now-trendy neighborhood with your guide as you learn about the history of Jewish people in Krakow. Next, visit Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory. Learn about the horrors of the Holocaust and Oskar Schindler's heroic efforts to save Jewish people from the concentration camps operated by the Nazi regime. Finally, make your way to the site of the former Jewish ghetto, where many Jews were forced to live during the Nazi occupation of Poland. Learn about the suffering and overcrowded conditions endured by the Jewish community. See a part of the undestroyed wall that surrounded the ghetto, stand near houses where thousands of displaced Jews used to live, and learn about the Under the Eagle pharmacy. Finish your tour with a sobering moment at the monument of 68 chairs in Heroes' Square.
IncludesLicensed guide Skip-the-line tickets to the Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory Walking tour
- This tour may contain some distressing images and stories