My Guide Website?
Krakow: Kazimierz, Schindler's Factory & Ghetto with Guide3 Reviews
This city tour will take you on a journey through Krakow's rich Jewish history. Visit major neighborhoods such as Kazimierz (former Jewish Quarter) and Podgórze (former Ghetto) and the famous museum.
- Discover the jewish history of Krakow and visit its most important places
- Walk through the oldest district in Krakow
- Explore the Oskar Schindler's Museum and visit the former ghetto
- Find out more with a local live guide
- Understand the enormity of the tragedy of Jewish residents during WWII
DescriptionLearn about the Jewish heritage of the city of Krakow on a guided tour. Start the tour outside the Old Synagogue in the Kazimierz district. This district has been home to the Jewish community for centuries. Explore the charming streets of this now trendy neighborhood with your guide, as you learn about the history of Jewish people in Krakow. Next, visit Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory. Learn about the horrors of the Holocaust, and Oskar Schindler's heroic efforts to save Jewish people from the concentration camps operated by the Nazi regime. Finally, make your way to the site of the former Jewish ghetto, where many Jews were forced to live during the Nazi occupation of Poland. Learn about the suffering and overcrowded conditions endured by the Jewish community. See a part of the undestroyed wall around the ghetto, houses where thousands of displaced Jews used to live, the pharmacy 'Under the Eagle', and the monument of 68 chairs in Heroes' Square.
IncludesLicensed guide Skip-the-line tickets to the Oskar Schindler Enamel Factory
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- The trip includes three rest stops