My Guide Website?
Krakow Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour57 Reviews
Experience the beauty of Krakow with a private guide on a walking tour of the Old Town. Learn more about the Golden Age of Poland at monuments such as Wawel Castle and Cloth Hall. You will get also some tips about our local food, alcohols and souvenirs.
- Explore the highlights of Krakow led by a licensed guide
- Get to know everyday life of the locals and things Krakow is famous for
- See historic monuments such as Wawel Castle and St. Mary's Basilica
- Admire the most beautiful Old Town in Poland
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Krakow's historic Old Town and learn more about the monuments from a private guide. Follow in the footsteps of the Kings of Poland as you explore the famous Royal Route from the medieval Old Town to Wawel Hill. During the walking tour, see the highlights and main attractions of Krakow as you learn about their history including Wawel Castle, St. Mary's Basilica, and Sukiennice. Also, visit some of the lesser-known parts of the city that only the locals know about. Next, walk around the Old Town to see the highlights of Krakow, but also to discover hidden gems of the city and to learn some incredible stories. Finally, get some tips about the local traditional restaurants, patisseries, and everything else that Krakow is famous for.
IncludesPrivate guided tour through Krakow's Old Town, led by a licensed guide Visit to Wawel Cathedral (the free section) Pick up from hotels in Krakow Old Town Tour program, adapted to the preferences of the group Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, and pubs
- Please check your email, you will receive important information via email at least one day before the tour
- Please notice that it’s private tour so the amount of walking will be adjusted to suit your needs
- Please note that the pick up from your hotel is only possible from the Krakow Old Town
- Guests from Kazimierz or outside the Krakow Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation
- If you would like to be picked up at your accommodations, you will need to provide the operator with your address in Krakow Old Town
- If you choose the starting time of 3 PM you will be not able to visit Wawel Cathedral •Wawel Cathedral is open Apr-Oct from Mon to Sat 9 AM-5 PM, Sun 12:30 PM-5 PM Nov-March from Mon to Sat 9 AM-4 PM, Sun 12:30 PM-4 PM; closed on Catholic Holidays, New Year’s Day, and in the event of an administrative decision