My Guide Website?
Krakow: Old Town Private Guided Walking Tour2 Reviews
Explore Krakow, a UNESCO World Heritage listed city. Discover narrow streets and the biggest medieval square in Europe. Learn about the city's great heritage and meet the Dragon on the Wawel Hill.
- Explore the medieval streets and architecture of Krakow
- See the Jagiellonian University the oldest in Poland and in this part of Europe
- Stop by the tombs of Polish monarchs in the complex of Wawel Hill
- Take a selfie with Sukiennice - symbol of city, the oldest “commercial centre”
- Marvel at the imposing Barbican of the old city walls