My Guide Website?
Krakow: Old Town Walking Tour42 Reviews
Discover the city of Krakow with professional guide. See the highlights of Krakow's Old Town on this guided tour.
- Learn about Krakow from a professional guide
- Take in the highlights of Krakow's Old Town
- Enjoy a personalized tour that can be customized to your interests
DescriptionKrakow's Old Town is one of the most famous places in Europe and even the world. The best way to seize the history and all highlights of Krakow is to do it with professional licensed city guide. A traditional walk along the Royal Route, through the Old Town, the University district up to the Wawel Hill towards the Castle of Polish kings. The tour guide will tell you about the most famous monuments - the Barbican, St. Mary's Basilica, the Cloth Hall, you will know the legends associated with St. Mary’s Trumpet Call, a knife on one of the old houses or the foundation of Cracow. This tour is a oportunity to seize Krakow's Old Town on your own conditions.
IncludesWalking tour Professional guide
- Wear comfortable shoes, in case of rain take an umbrella
- If you decide to visit churches inside, please remember about proper clothing