Krakow: Oskar Schindler’s Factory Private 2 or 4-Hour Tour
Explore Oskar Schindler’s Factory Museum on this 2 or 4-hour private tour with skip-the-line access. Learn about the factory’s historical significance and the incredible story of Oskar Schindler, the man who helped save the lives of over 1000 Jews.
- Visit Oskar Schindler’s Factory with a licensed and knowledgable guide
- Benefit from skip-the-line access and avoid the long entry line
- Learn about the fascinating life of Oskar Schindler, who saved the lives of over 1000 Jews
- Hear about the turbulent history of Krakow's Jewish community
- Explore the culturally-rich Kazimierz district (on the 4-hour extended tour)
DescriptionMeet your friendly guide at the entrance of the Oskar Schindler Factory Museum and benefit from skip-the-line access. Inside the museum, enjoy a guided tour of the exhibitions which showcase the fascinating history of Oskar Schindler and the Jewish community in Krakow. Learn about how Schindler used his factory to protect and save the lives of over 1000 Jews during the Second World War. After your tour of the museum, guests on the 4-hour extended tour will visit the beautiful Kazimierz district. A historic neighborhood full of life and significant to the culture growth of the city, Kazimierz is well known for being the Jewish district of Krakow. Enjoy a guided tour of this cultural hub, learn about local life both past and present, and stop at a number of hidden gem locations that only the locals know about.
IncludesPrivate tour of Oskar Schindler’s Factory Museum led by licensed guide Skip-the-line entry tickets to Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum Kazimierz walking tour (4-hour option only)
- Please check your email inbox the day before the tour for important information
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy the full program and schedule. The reservation is made for the exact time of entrance. In any case of delay, your guide will wait up to 30-minutes for you, please contact them if you are running late
- This tour takes place in the Museum of Oskar Schindler Enamel Factory, not in the factory. Nowadays the factory is home to a different museum (art gallery) which is not related to the subject of this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability