My Guide Website?
Krakow: Private Evening Boat Tour1 Reviews
Experience Krakow by night on a private boat tour. Enjoy a special evening admiring unparalleled views of the glittering Vistula.
- Take in panoramic views of Krakow after dark
- Cruise through the heart of the city and feel its magic
- Admire scenic bridges and the riverside by night
- Listen to an audio guide or your own music
DescriptionTake a private boat tour through the heart of Krakow and soak up scenic views of the city by night. Sail through the Salwator and Debniki districts, passing by the Norbertine Monastery and the house of John Paul II. Halfway through, pass by Wawel Castle and take panoramic pictures of this medieval fortress. Further on, admire the newly refurbished historic bridges in the Jewish district, as well as the architecture in this upcoming area of the city. Throughout your tour, listen to an audio guide in your selected language or put on your own music, if you prefer. Enjoy the chance to customize the route to your preferences by talking to the boat’s captain at the mooring.
IncludesPrivate boat tour Audio guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine Food and drinks are not included For groups of up to 12 passengers, the tour will be operated on a gondola boat. For groups of 13 people or more, a larger boat will be provided