My Guide Website?
Krakow: Sightseeing Cruise by Vistula River275 Reviews
See the sights of Krakow from a comfortable and elegant boat. This river trip is the perfect way to discover the city's iconic landmarks, including the Wawel Royal Castle and Dębnicki Bridge.
- Get the best views of Krakow on a river cruise under the Wawel Hill to Norbertines monastery
- Enjoy panoramic views of Krakow's landmarks from the open deck
- Listen to English or Polish audioguide commentary
- Skip the ticket lines to board the boat right away
DescriptionAdmire the Wawel Royal Castle and see other monuments from the Vistula River, Krakow's historic waterway. Listen to the audio commentary as you sit back and relax, enjoying the comfort of a traditional yet modern vessel. Head to the open deck for panoramic views of Krakow's landmarks. Witness the charms of Krakow’s districts, such as Saltwator and Kazimierz, and see such sights as the Dębnicki Bridge, 'Church on the Rock,' and Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology.
IncludesSightseeing cruise skip-the-line ticket Audioguide commentary on the cruise in Polish and English
- Depending on the amount of people, a ship for 12 or 90 people can be provided
- Please be aware that there is no bathroom on the 12-people boat. Please use bathroom facilities at the restaurant at the pier