Krakow: Sightseeing Cruise by Vistula River96 Reviews
Experience the views of Krakow from a comfortable and elegant boat. River trip is the perfect way to relax and discover the best of Krakow’s iconic landmarks: Wawel Castle, Castle in Przegorzaly, Bielany.
- See all the most important places of Krakow from Vistula River.
- Have an unforgettable time in a great company
- See Krakow from a new perspective
DescriptionStart your journey at the Wawel Hill close to Grunwaldzki Bridge. The tour on Vistula River allows you to extend the Old City route to see more of the best sights of Krakow. During the cruise you will see all the main sights and have a great time with great service. You will go through the Zwierzyniec District of Krakow, which extends between Vistula and Rudawa River. It is one of the greenest parts of Krakow. The Salwator is part of Krakow, including areas of an old village called Zwierzyniec where the Kościuszko’s Mound is located. As well, you will see the Rudawa River, the left tributary of Vistula, and one of the sources drinking water in Krakow. Later you will continue your tour by Norbertine’s Monastery, Dębniki, Zakrzówek and church 'On the Rock,' which is one of the oldest sacral monuments in Krakow. Have a cruise, see all the main sights, and have a great day in Krakow!
IncludesA one hour cruise along the Vistula River Food/Drinks — it is possible to purchase drinks at the harbor before departure
- Depending on the amount of people, a ship for 12 or 90 people can be provided
- Please be aware that there is no bathroom on the 12-people boat. Please use bathroom facilities at the restaurant at the pier
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability