My Guide Website?
Krakow: Skip the Line Underground Museum and Old Town6 Reviews
Discover secrets under the Market Square in Krakow and explore the unique interior of the Underground Museum with our skip-the-line tickets and get an amazing trip around highlights of Old Town
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Look Underground and discover Krakow in fascinating and unique way
- Take advantage of skip the line tickets to unique Underground Museum.
- Learn about long for over 1000 years history of Krakow from your licensed guide
- Admire beauty of Krakow city in Old Town which is on UNESCO list over 40 years
- Enjoy small group of you and your friends and avoid crowdedness underground
DescriptionAdmire Krakow’s long and important history, its relics, remains and hidden gems in one of a kind Underground Museum. Your licensed guide takes you under the ground and leads you through fascinating exhibits. Take part in a private tour, stay in a small group with your friends and avoid a 30-people tight crowd group offered by other tours agents to have the best moments during the trip! Krakow is famous for hundreds of years of rich and fascinating history as the city of Kings and monarchs. It has been a capital city of Poland as well. And its Old Town has been on UNESCO list for over 40 years now! It was granted for extraordinary beauty of local architecture, monumental Wawel Castle and adorable Kazimierz District. During this walking tour you will explore Krakow’s secret part hidden underground, exactly under the Market Square. Follow your guide through underground corridors and admire fascinating exhibitions, sights and gems. You will see countless relics and items found by archeologists during important excavations. As it's a private tour, your professional guide will adjust the tempo and tell you everything you want to know about Krakow’s history and culture. This museum offers a stroll through Krakow's history in what used to be the original streets, cellars of buildings that no longer exist. It will be something unforgettable for sure! Then follow the guide to explore Old Town. Walk along the famous Royal Route from the Medieval Times and discover most iconic sights such as Wawel Hill, St. Mary's Basilica, Cloth Hall and as well some hidden ones which only the local guide can show you and tell related history.
Includes2-hours tour in Underground Museum led by licensed guide Skip the line tickets to the Underground Museum (main exhibition) Sightseeing in exclusive private group 2-hours walking tour of Krakow Old Town
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information Please ensure you are on time to enjoy the full program and schedule, because the reservation is made for the exact time of entrance. In any case of delay the guide waits up to 30 minutes for you, please contact him/her.