My Guide Website?
Krakow: The Old Town Walking Tour127 Reviews
Explore Krakow's Old Town, the city which boasts over 1000 years. See the royal beauty of Krakow, filled with fascinating architecture, beautiful renaissance palaces, and gorgeous churches.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stroll through the charming Old Town of Krakow
- See the living symbol of Krakow – the trumpeter who plays his melody every hour from the St. Mary’s Basilica
- Learn about Poland's rich history
- Admire panoramic views of the city
- Explore the royal residence, Wawel Castle
DescriptionExperience the ultimate introduction to Krakow with a guided walking tour of the historic Old Town. Start your tour in the heart of the city in front of St. Mary's Basilica. Your guide will have an orange umbrella, so you will find him easily on the meeting point. Feel like you've stepped back in time as you stroll amongst the medieval architecture in the Main Market Square, the largest mediaeval market square in Europe. Your professional guide will take you to the top sights of Krakow and inform you of its dramatic history. They will also provide you with insider knowledge of what to visit, see and eat while you're in this beautiful city. You'll end your tour at Wawel Castle, the impressive royal residence of Polish kings.
IncludesEnglish speaking guide approximately 2.5-hour walking tour
- Why the price is so low? Because this is a Pay-What-You-Want concept so that anyone can participate in this tour. Tours are almost entirely Tip-based so that everyone is able to join. There's only a small online booking fee (that one you pay to guarantee your participation).