My Guide Website?
Krakow to Moszna Castle and Plawniowice Guided Tour by Car
Explore the wealth of Moszna Castle on this private guided tour, see most important parts of the castle, including the towers, chambers, Ball Room, gallery and Count's room.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take part in guided tour of the most stunning Castle in whole Poland
- Explore the chambers, ball room, and library of the Tiele-Wienckler family
- Walk around beautiful area full of nature, hills and mountains around the castle
- Enjoy door to door transport from your accommodation in Krakow
- Admire exceptional architecture of Plawniowice Palace and its garden complex
DescriptionThe Castle in Moszna is historic residence built in the mid XVIIIth century as a baroque palace, although its walls’ history reaches XVIIth century. In the next century it burned and was renewed. Later additions in other styles such as neo-gothic and neo-renaissance formed its current look. At first you will have a chance to get a careful look at the exterior of the country, admire its architecture and fusion of various architecture styles. It has picturesque garden complex outside. Perfect place for relax and deep breath. The Moszna Castle is often recognized as one of the most beautiful castles in the world. Your professional guide will tell you the history of the castle and the Tiele-Wienckler family that used to live there. Once you have the proper introduction, step inside this beautiful palace, and take a look at its impressive interior. You will be taken through many rich chambers, including big ball room. Look inside former Mirrors Room, great library, gallery and Count's room. Explore the former residence of the German family and the way they were living there. You can also climb up in Castle’s towers to see amazing mountain landscapes! One the way the guide will take you also to magnifect palace castle-size, with beautiful garden complex full of flowers, trees and plants. It’s a Palace in Plawniowice village. Standing there moves you to some kind of magic fairy land. Be amazed by its fantastic architecture, colours, sculptures, many towers and courtyard.
IncludesPrivate Day Trip from Krakow to Moszna Castle and Plawniowice Palace by Car 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Skip-the-line tickets to Moszna Castle Entrance fee to Plawniowice Palace and Park Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that Plawniowice Palace has very limited opening hours. In the summer, you can enter the palace on Sundays - 14.00-17.00, Tuesday and Thursday - 14.00-15.30, and Saturdays- 12.00-14.00. On other days and in winter time, you will visit only the palace park. With skip-the-line tickets to Moszna Castle you can skip the line at the ticket office but not at the entrance. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle. Lunch can be arranged upon request.