My Guide Website?
Krakow: Traditional Food Tour9 Reviews
See the sights and sample the local food of Krakow on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fascinating history and stop for tastings at some of the city’s specialty food stores and restaurants.
- Taste typical traditional Polish cuisine and specialties
- Visit specially chosen food venues in Krakow
- Learn about Krakow's history, unique culture and tradition with your private licensed guide
- Spend a great time with your family or friends
DescriptionDiscover the sights and the tastes of historic Krakow on this food tour. Stop for food tastings at 2, 3 or 4 of the city's specialty food stores and restaurants. As well as tasting delicious food, learn about the city's history, unique culinary culture, and tradition on a guided walking tour around the Old Town's highlights. There are 3 different options for this tour. Choose the 2.5-hour option to try a basic set of food in 2 places, including different kinds of dumplings, Polish meats, and other specialties. Also, enjoy 1 soft drink, cake, coffee/tea, and a basic tour of Krakow Old Town with a guide. Please note that soup and beer are not included with this option. Alternatively, experience a 3.5-hour food and sightseeing tour in Krakow Old Town to taste even more traditional Polish food at 3 venues. Sample various kinds of dumplings, different kinds of Polish meat, other specialties, and traditional soup. Also savor 1 soft drink, 1 beer, cake, and coffee/tea. During the tastings, your guide will tell you about some Polish traditions and customs and what meals are related to which occasion. Or, choose to upgrade to the special 5-hour option, which also includes a tasting session to sample either 8 kinds of beer or 8 kinds of vodka in 4 different venues.
IncludesFood tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues Guided walking tour of Krakow Old Town highlights (exact time depends on chosen option) Typical Polish appetizer, soup, main courses and dessert (depending on option selected) Beverages: 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea, and a shot of Polish vodka (depending on option selected) Private licensed guide More food than you are able to eat
- Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse; you are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- In case one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour