My Guide Website?
Krakow: Vistula River Cruise and Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour1 Reviews
Take a panoramic cruise on the Vistula River and listen to your audio guide as you get to know Krakow. Afterward, visit the enchanting underground wonders of the Wieliczka Salt Mine on this day tour.
- Sightsee from the river and tour a salt mine in one day
- Treat yourself to a leisurely cruise on the Vistula River
- Get to know Krakow from the perspective of the river
- Go into the depths of the earth and explore Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Be impressed by the salt-made Church of St. Kinga
DescriptionSpend the afternoon relaxing on the Vistula River as you cruise through Krakow. Listen to your audio guide and get to know the city and its sights. Then descend to subterranean levels for a guided tour in the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Board your boat and float along the river to admire many of Krakow's attractions. Listen to your audio guide and see the defensive walls of Wawel with a panorama of the royal castle, the cathedral, the silhouette of Krakow's iconic dragon statue, and more. After your cruise, hop on a bus and drive to Wieliczka, a small town near Krakow, where one of the largest salt mines in Europe is located. The depth of the mine is 340 meters, with the total length of the corridors and tunnels being over 245 kilometers. The route you will follow in the mine is over 3 kilometers long and includes over 20 halls, underground lakes, and a multitude of corridors and buildings. During your tour also see the one-of-a-kind Church of St. Kinga, dedicated to the patron saint of miners. Visit the underground church, richly decorated with chandeliers, carvings, and statues of saints made out of salt. See what makes the salt mine a UNESCO World Heritage Site before returning back to Krakow.
IncludesVistula River sightseeing cruise Audio guide Return transfer to Wieliczka Driver assistance during transfers Wieliczka Salt Mine admission ticket Wieliczka Salt Mine guided tour
- The route in the mine includes approximately 800 stair steps, 380 of which are at the start The temperature at Wieliczka Salt Mine falls within the range of 17 - 18ºC