My Guide Website?
Krakow: Wawel Castle, Cathedral, Rynek Underground & Lunch
Take a trip to the cultural landmark of Wawel Castle. Go 4 meters underground to the Dungeon Market Museum, and onto the cobbled roads of 12th and 13th century Krakow on this walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Wawel Castle
- Learn about the life of Polish kings and queens
- Admire the gothic Wawel Cathedral
- Explore the secrets of ancient Krakow in a modern interactive museum
DescriptionExplore Krakow's historical landmarks on this guided tour. Visit Market Square, Rynek Underground Museum, Wawel Castle, and Wawel Cathedral. Visit the central square of Royal Krakow and find the most interesting traces of past events on Market Square. Take a walk on one of the most beautiful squares in Europe with a visit to the Dungeon Market Historical and Archaeological Museum. Stroll around the square, find the most interesting artifacts of the old times, and unravel their purpose. Find out about the events that took place here, and the legendary people who once lived here. Go 4 meters underground to the Dungeon Market Museum to find yourself on the same level as the cobbled roads of 12-13th century Krakow. Explore the residence of Polish kings at the Royal Wawel Castle. Admire collections of paintings, graphics, sculptures, fabrics, goldsmiths, military items, porcelain, and furniture. See the famous tapestries of Zygmunt August and magnificent Renaissance Italian paintings from the Lanckoronski collection in the Royal chambers. Witness the Wawel collections of Eastern art containing the most important, and largest collection of tents in Europe. Enter the gothic Wawel Cathedral, a sanctuary where Polish monarchs were crowned.
IncludesProfessional guide Entrance ticket to one permanent exhibition (State Rooms, Royal Private Apartments or Crown Treasury subject to availability) Ticket to the Wawel Cathedral Ticket to the Rynek Underground Museum Lunch
- The Wawel Cathedral is an active place of religious worship. During important religious, state or jubilee events or visits of important guests, admission to the cathedral, royal tombs or the bell tower may be suspended without announcing the reasons. In such a situation, the Organizer reserves the right to replace the entrance to the Cathedral with another one within the castle complex.