My Guide Website?
Krakow: Wawel Castle Guided Tour2 Reviews
Retrace the steps of history and explore Krakow’s Wawel Castle, once the seat of Polish kings. With an expert guide, learn about and discover the royal chambers, and admire the stunning view of Krakow from atop the castle’s hill.
- Wander around Wawel Castle and peer into private royal chambers
- Visit the castle's imposing cathedral
- Admire the beautiful view from Wawel hill
- Learn about the many monarchs who lived at the castle throughout the ages
DescriptionVisit Krakow's fascinating Wawel Castle, which dates back to the 13th century and was once the home to Polish royalty. With your expert guide, spend 2-hours exploring the castle and grounds, and learn about the many monarchs who lived here and stories that surround them. Wander through the castle, peering into private royal chambers and other stately rooms, and listen to the legends of the royalty who once walked through these halls. Then, visit the imposing cathedral, and marvel at its unique combination of architectural styles. Finally, walk to the top of Wawel hill and admire the breathtaking view across the city of Krakow.
IncludesProfessional guide Entrance tickets for the Room of Kings and Wawel Cathedral Skip-the-line entry
- • To reach the top of Wawel hill you will need to walk roughly 100 meters • Pease do not bring any luggage as there is nowhere to leave it