My Guide Website?
Krakow: Wawel Hill Audioguide Tour293 Reviews
Find out if dragons and the Wawel chakra really existed on this audioguide tour of Wawel Hill. Admire the architecture of the castle's courtyards.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Wawel Hill, home to the kings and queens of Poland
- Admire the architecture of the courtyards
- Learn about the site from your audioguide
DescriptionAfter collecting your audioguide at the local Tourist Information Centre, listen to the commentary as you walk along Kanonicza Street to the Wawel Hill. Wawel has been the monarch’s residency from the 11th century and is also the site where Polish royals were crowned and buried. Once you've arrived at the Royal Castle, hear about the role of each building, and the stories behind them. You will learn about the history of Main Courtyard, the Arcaded Courtyard, as well as the Crown Treasury and Armory. End the tour at the famous Dragon’s Den.
IncludesInstructor to show you how to use equipment Audio-guided tour of Wawel Hill
- During the tour, you will stroll down Royal Route and up to the Wawel Hill
- Visiting of buildings inside at Wawel Hill is not included in this tour