My Guide Website?
Schindler's Factory, Ghetto and Plaszow Camp Guided Tour
Learn about the different faces of the occupation of Krakow and its inhabitants during the war by visiting the famous museum in the Schindler's Factory and the nearby former concentration camp in Płaszów.
- Explore the interactive Schindler Museum with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn about the realities of everyday life in Krakow and the Jewish ghetto during the occupation
- Visit the Kraków-Płaszów concentration camp
- See the remaining pieces of the wall that surrounded the Jewish ghetto
- Walk past buildings where thousands of displaced Jews used to live