My Guide Website?
Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour from Krakow234 Reviews
Explore the historical Wieliczka Salt Mine on a half-day guided tour from Krakow. See the magnificent underground St. Kinga's Chapel and marvel at the salt sculptures and saline lakes.
- Explore the underground corridors and chambers of Wieliczka Salt Mine
- See unique sculptures carved in rock salt in the underground chapel
- Learn the history and legends of the mine
- Ride an original miner's lift
DescriptionDepart Krakow and journey to the incredible Wieliczka Salt Mine in a small group of no more than 8 passengers with an English-speaking driver. Meet a local guide employed by the salt mine on arrival, as your driver takes care of your entrance tickets. Make your way into the Danilowicz Shaft in a group of no more than 35 people, and learn the history of the mines on a 2.5-hour tour using earpieces to hear your guide clearly. Descend into the bowels of the earth using 800 steps to reach a depth of 135 meters (442 feet). Marvel at the rock salt walls and sculptures made by contemporary artists. Navigate the subterranean corridors and visit 20 different underground chambers, including the impressive St. Kinga's Chapel. Walk back to the shaft to return to the surface aboard an original lift used by the miners.
IncludesPickup and drop-off to a location in Krakow of your choosing (if option selected) English-speaking driver English-speaking guide Entrance fee (if group with private car option selected) Bottled water (returnable bottle) Meals and drinks Entrance fee (if regular group option selected)
- Warm clothes and comfortable shoes are recommended
- The entrance fee is included with the small group options
- If you select a regular group option, the entrance fee (90 PLN adult, 80 PLN student with ID card 18-26 years old, 70 PLN youth and child 5-26 years old) must be paid on the day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now