The award-winning, luxurious Grand Hotel has been welcoming guests to Krakow’s Old Town since 1887. Guests enter under a curved metal awning in the Secessionist style, and walk through corridors lined with stained glass. This historical building was extensively renovated and preserved in the 1990s. Its cultural heritage continues, with a “Professor’s Table” for local scholars, antique furniture and paintings, and meticulously restored architectural details. The hotel has been the site of several films.
ul. Slawkowska 5-7, Old-Town, 31-014View Larger Map