My Guide Website?
Hot Springs and Zakopane with Gubałówka
, Krupowki Street https://www.myguidekrakow.com/events/hot-springs-and-zakopane-with-gubalowka
From Krakow: Hot Springs and Zakopane with Gubałówka
- Reconnect with nature in the Tatra Mountains
- Sample traditional foods and see historic houses
- Stroll the most popular streets of Zakopane
- Ride the cable car up Gubałówka mountain
- Take a revitalizing swim in the hot springs
DescriptionFollowing pickup from your hotel in Krakow, journey into the Tatra Mountains to experience the pristine nature of the highest mountain range in Poland. Make your way to the village of Chochołów near Zakopane, where the locals still live in traditional wooden houses. Hear about everyday life and the folk culture of the local Góral people. Return to Zakopane via Witów to look at an old wooden church and visit the shepherd's mountain shelter of Bacowka, where traditional cheese is still produced. Get breathtaking views of the Tatra Mountains on the way to Krupowki Street, Zakopane's commercial heart with lots of shops and restaurants serving local cuisine. Ride the cable car to take in breathtaking views. Dip into the warm outdoor and indoor swimming pools. Let the Wysoki Wierch mountain waters relieve your tensions and refresh you.
IncludesTour Pickup and drop-off Transportation English-speaking driver Cable railway ticket 3-hour entry ticket for the thermal baths with saunas Smoked sheep's cheese tasting
- This tour usually starts between 7:45 AM and 8:45 AM, but you will be informed of the exact starting time the day before the tour
- The temperature in the mountains is lower than in other regions so wear clothing suitable for the weather