Auschwitz Ticket and Full-Day Tour from Krakow833 Reviews
Visit Auschwitz concentration camp on a full-day trip from Krakow. Be shown around Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, and see the horrific gas chambers and crematoriums at the largest Nazi concentration camp in the Third Reich.
- Take a guided tour of Auschwitz concentration camp
- Watch an informative documentary film about the camp's history
- Learn about the history and horror of the Holocaust
- Get a glimpse into the lives of the prisoners who lived here
DescriptionVisit Auschwitz concentration camp on a full-day tour, and explore the informative exhibits at Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum. When you enter Auschwitz I, which served as an administrative center for the whole complex of camps, your English-speaking guide will meet you. Watch a documentary movie about the history of concentration camps in Poland, and after that, your guide will lead you to Auschwitz II-Birkenau. This was designed strictly as an extermination camp, with gas chambers and crematoriums, and is located about 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) away from the main complex. After exploring the grounds on a guided tour, you will be transferred back to Krakow, arriving at your hotel around 16:00.
IncludesPickup and drop off in Krakow at your accommodation/ hotel Entrance ticket for Auschwitz I and for Auschwitz II-Birkenau Documentary movie English-speaking guide in Auschwitz-Birkenau Headphones in the camps to hear better
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability