My Guide Website?
From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk & 4-Hour Ski Pass
Discover northern Slovakia's most picturesque district, the Tatra region, from the treetops. Marvel at panoramic views from up to 32 meters (105 feet) above the ground. Then, ski and have fun in the snow for 4 hours near the Tatra Mountains in Bachledka.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the beautiful Slovak Tatras from the treetops
- Set off on an adventure along the wooden treetop trail
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Pieniny National Park and the Tatra Mountains
- Spend 4 hours skiing among beautiful forest and snow-covered peaks
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Krakow
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of Slovakia's breathtaking Tatra region from the treetops. Travel from Krakow to the treetop walk in Ždiar, a folk village with distinctive architecture and culture situated in the very north of Slovakia, around 10 kilometers (about 6 miles) from the Polish border. Once there, take a scenic walk uphill for 30-40 minutes to reach the unique treetop path, which is 18-24 meters (59-79 feet) high and surrounded by magnificent tree crowns. Feel on top of the world on the wooden pavement, which is held up by huge pillars and stretches over 600 meters (656 yards). Reach out and feel the treetops as you find yourself in the heart of the forests of Bachledova Valley. Indulge your senses in a breathtaking panoramic view of the Tatra Mountains and Pieniny National Park. For the adrenaline hunters, there are special fragments of the route with obstacles, which can also be omitted. Learn about rare local wildlife by reading educational plaques, and observe the majestic natural world below from the 32-meter high observation platform. After your treetop adventure, spend 4 hours skiing in Bachledka, Slovakia. Practice your skills and enjoy skiing among the beautiful forests and snow-covered peaks. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced skier, you'll find a route for you. Choose from a range of tour options to include ski equipment and/or an instructor.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking driver Admission fees (cableway not included) Instructor (if option selected) Equipment rental (if option selected) Ski pass valid for up to 4 hours
- Warm clothes are advised
- If your child is less than 150 centimeters (59 inches) tall, please inform the local partner so that a child seat can be provided
- The pickup time is approximate — it may take up to 15 minutes before the driver shows up
- The order of the activities can be changed