My Guide Website?
From Krakow: 'The Witcher' Ogrodzieniec Castle Private Trip
Visit Ogrodzieniec Castle, where the Netflix series “The Witcher" was shot, on a trip with a private chauffeur from Krakow.
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland
- Discover the beautiful ruins of one of the largest castles in Lesser Poland.
- Visit the place where much of the cult series 'The Witcher' was filmed
DescriptionVisit one of the most beautiful and largest castles in Lesser Poland, Ogrodzieniec Castle built in the 13th century. Located in the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland, discover a location with a long history, and is also notable for being the filming location of the popular TV series, 'The Witcher'. Visit the stronghold known locally as the 'Wolf's Jaw' built on rock formations in the 13th century. Explore the site, and take in the beautiful landscape views of the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transfer by air-conditioned car from and to Krakow Entrance tickets to the Ogrodzieniec Castle English-speaking driver Food and drinks
- The trip includes a lunch break. Your driver will show you a restaurant near the castle where you will be able to eat a meal
- Lunch is not included in the ticket price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now