My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour with Hotel Pickup254 Reviews
Discover the amazing Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the first sites on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Descend 140 meters underground to see chambers and tunnels made of salt.
- Enjoy a half day tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Learn from an expert English-speaking guide
- Descend 140 meters underground on this tour
- Feel the amazing atmosphere in the chambers with statues made of salt
- Visit the Chapel of the Blessed Kings
DescriptionStep inside the Wieliczka Salt Mine and admire the salt sculptures, chambers, and tunnels in this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hear the story behind the mine from your guide and descend 140 meters. Begin your trip at your accommodation where an English-speaking tour leader will collect you. Drive to Wieliczka Salt Mine which is about 40 minutes away. Arrive at Wieliczka and descend the 378 stairs 64 meters down to Level 1. Your guide will brief you about safety regulations in the mine. After this, your English-speaking guide will take you 140 meters further underground for a 2.5-hour tour route that is almost 3 kilometers long. Discover many unique chambers with amazing carvings and statues made of salt. At the end of the route, explore the souvenir shop and snack bar. From here, return to the surface by the high-speed lift.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (Central Krakow) Entrance fee to Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour guide
- Valid student ID allows you to get a youth discount Some hotels are situated in limited traffic areas and no direct pickup is possible. In that case, pickup is provided from the closest meeting point or hotel outside the restricted zone The maximum size of hand luggage is 35 x 20 x 20 cm; if your luggage is bigger, you can leave it in the locked bus parked next to the museum Taking photographs requires a special permit which can be purchased in the ticket office or during the visit itself and the cost is PLN 10