My Guide Website?
Krakow: Czartoryski Museum Tour / Entrance with Krakow Card130 Reviews
An entry card to the Czartoryski Museum, which contains famous works of Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt guarantees entrance to 37 other museums.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the ticket line for the Czartoryski Museum
- Admire a Polish national treasure, Leonardo da Vinci’s 'Lady with an Ermine'
- Enjoy a unique experience perfect for art fans visiting Krakow
- See the one of three Rembrandt paintings available in Poland
- Get access to 37 museums in Krakow
DescriptionThe 'Lady with an Ermine' portrait embodies the Renaissance ideal of an image as an illusion of natural vitality. Da Vinci managed to achieve this thanks to his detailed knowledge of anatomy, and his skill with light features. Combining these he was able to create a three-dimensional figure on the image plane. The original background, which was painted over in black in the 19th century, was also modeled with light just like the figure, which must have added to the impression of the model emerging from the shadows. The painting was purchased in Italy in around 1800 by Adam Jerzy, the son of Princess Izabela Czartoryska, and later donated to the Museum in Puławy. The portrait became the property of the Republic of Poland in 2016. In addition to the museum mentioned above, you get access to 37 other museums in Krakow for 3 days, which you can visit for free with the Krakow card. The museums included in the City Pass include: 1. Schindlers Factory 2. Main Market Square Underground 3. Polish Aviation Museum 4. Cloth Hall (Sukiennice) 5. City Defence Walls Krakow 6. Archaeological Museum Krakow 7. Stanislaw Lem Garden of Experiences 8. Czartoryski Museum 9. The Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum 10. The Zwierzyniec House 11. The Jozef Mehoffer House 12. St. Adalbert's Church Underground 13. St. Mary’s Church 14. History of Photography Museum 15. Centre for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor Cricoteka, Archives. Office 16. History of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy Museum 17. The Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace 18. The Old Synagogue 19. The Archdiocese Museum 20. The Szołayski House 21. The Hipolit House 22. Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec 23. The Main Building of the National Museum 24. Regional Rydel`s Museum of Polish Modernism Rydlowka 25. The Emeryk Hutten-Czapski Museum 26. Pomorska Street 27. Celestat 28. MOCAK 29. Town Hall Tower 30. Exhibition in Nowa Huta District Branice 31. Galicja Jewish Museum 32. The Barbican 33. The Eagle Pharmacy 34. The Krzysztofory Palace 35. Museum of the Home Army dedicated to Gen. Emil Fieldorf Nil 36. The Jan Matejko House 37. Kopiec Kościuszki
IncludesEntrance to 37 museums in Krakow for 3 days (no guide included) Guided Tour in English in Czartoryski Museum (if option selected)
- The City Card entitles holders to free entry to 37 museums in Krakow. The validity of the card is not counted in hours but in days, which means that the card is valid until the end of the day, not the hour it was activated. Children up to 3 years old receive free admission to all museums and public transportation The last admission to other exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before close Some of the museums are closed on Mondays You will need to collect the Museum City Pass from one of several locations in Krakow Opening hours might differ from those presented on the product page due to various circumstances Please check the exact opening hours on the official website of the activity provider