My Guide Website?
Krakow Old Town and Cloth Hall Private Guided Tour
Krakow Old Town is place which definitely delights you thanks historic sights, great architecture and fascinating history. Skip the line in Cloth Hall and see excellent exhibitions
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Krakow Cloth Hall with huge collection of finest paintings and sculptures
- Use skip-the-line tickets and save your time for sightseeing
- Learn the history of Krakow as well as the traditions & customs of Polish people
- Explore historic Old Town and see Wawel Castle, St. Mary's Basilica, Barbican
- Enjoy exclusive tour only with your friends or family and private guide
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Krakow's historic Old Town and see huge collection of Polish art in Cloth Hall. Explore fantastic sights located in Main Market Square, follow in the footsteps of Kings of Poland along Royal Route and see world-wide known Wawel Hill! Enjoy accompany of your private knowledgeable guide who adjust tempo to your wishes. Krakow Old Town is full of sights on each corner, fascinating legends and turbulent facts through ages. During this walking tour you will see some major attractions as Barbican, Cloth Hall (Sukiennice), St. Mary's Basilica and Wawel Castle. But also see some hidden gems and find out related stories. The guide will explain you interesting facts about St. Florian’s Gate, Eros Bound or Jagiellonian University. To complete your knowledge about Krakow and Poland walk inside Cloth Hall. This building is not only the place for shopping souvenirs and trade. Years ago it was very important place for national culture, because of the balls and receptions for celebrities visiting the city. Despite the fact that is one of the most iconic building in Polish culture with magnificent architecture, now also it houses one of the largest permanent exhibitions of 19th-century Polish painting and sculpture in Poland. As it’s one of branches of National Museum it has paintings of the finest artists. You can choose if you want to enjoy fully 3-hours guided tour in Old Town and Cloth Hall or just 2-hours guided walking tour of Old Town and sightsee on your own in Cloth Hall.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket to Cloth Hall 2-hours of guided walking tour of Old Town 3-hours of guided walking tour of Old Town and Cloth Hall (in fully guided tour) Professional private licensed guide
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- If you choose option with sightseeing on your own in Cloth Hall we recommend you to take an audio guide in the entrance - paid on spot. Available languages: polish, english, german, russian, french. Approximate time of visit is around 1 hour.