My Guide Website?
Krakow: Private Transfer to/from Airport4 Reviews
Choose a more convenient and affordable way to and from the airport, with a private airport transfer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a convenient and comfortable way to get to and from Krakow airport
- Feel at ease with our English speaking drivers
- Arrive at your destination with ease, saving time and money
DescriptionWith a private transfer to or from the airport and Krakow, you can enjoy the easiest and most comfortable type of transport available. Sit back and relax as we take you directly to your airport terminal or hotel in Krakow old town. For airport-to-Krakow transfers, our driver will wait for you in the arrivals hall for 60 minutes after the actual landing time and they will carry a card with your name on it. Our drivers speak English and will provide you with the best way to travel, with all the amenities of a private transfer and peace of mind that you will arrive at your destination.
IncludesOne-way transfer Professional English speaking driver Each passenger is allowed one piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and maximum size of 158cm
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please be informed, that when choosing your airport transfer from Krakow to the Airport the time of the pickup should be at least 2.5 hours before the flight.
- Please contact us at the time of booking if a child seat/booster is needed
- When choosing your airport transfer from Krakow to the airport, the time of the pickup should be at least 2.5 hours before your flight
- Each passenger is allowed one carry-on bag and one piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and maximum size of 158cm. Additional charges may apply for each additional item. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions. You must inquire with the operator at least 24 hours prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.