My Guide Website?
Krakow: Schindler's Factory and Jewish Ghetto Guided Tour2 Reviews
Embark on a guided tour of the Jewish Ghetto of Podgórze and Schindler's Factory. Hear about daily life under Nazi occupation in Krakow and the incredible true events that inspired "Schindler's List."
- Walk through Podgórze and feel the history that lingers after Nazi occupation
- Learn about the life and legacy of Oscar Schindler as you explore his factory
- Hear about daily life in the factory and Jewish Ghetto from your tour guide
- Stop at important monuments and memorials, such as the 68 Empty Chairs
- Discover the true events that inspired Steven Spielberg's 'Schindler's List'