My Guide Website?
Krakow: Traditional Polish Food Private Tour1 Reviews
See the sights and sample the local food of Krakow on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fascinating history and stop for tastings at some of the city’s specialty food stores and restaurants.
- Try different flavors of Polish specialties, local spirits, and remarkable beers
- Visit three specially chosen places in Krakow
- Learn about Krakow's history, culinary culture, and traditions from your local guide
- Taste typical Polish cuisine with private licensed guide
- Have a great time with your family or friends
DescriptionThe culture of eating has strong roots among Polish people and your professional guide will show you the best dishes from Polish cuisine in two or three carefully chosen local venues. At these places, you will get the special chance to try, compare, and choose the flavor from rich range of traditional dishes you like the most. Discover the Old Town area. Don’t miss the best sights like St. Mary’s Basilica, Cloth Hall, or Wawel Hill during your walking tour between meals. Your guide will lead you through Polish cuisine as well as through the highlights of the Old Town. Choose the 2.5-hour tour to try a basic set of food in two places including different kinds of dumplings, Polish meats, and other specialties, in addition to one soft drink and cake and coffee/tea (excluding soup and beer). Opt for the 3.5-hour tour to taste even more traditional Polish food at three venues. Try various kinds of dumplings, different kind of polish meats, other specialties, traditional soup, and one soft drink or beer, as well as cake and coffee/tea. Hear about Polish traditions and customs and what meals are related to which occasion. To experience even better the culture of Poland select the special 5-hour option: a combination of tasting not only food, but also vodka or beers (you can choose 8 kinds of beer or 10 kinds of vodka shots) and sightseeing. Get to know the city better with local history and well-kept secrets in lovely narrow alleys and remarkable buildings like Wawel Courtyard or Town Hall.
IncludesFood tastings at three venues Guided walking tour of Krakow Old Town Typical Polish appetizers, soup, main courses, and dessert Private licensed guide More food than you can eat Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea, and a shot of Polish vodka
- If a specific dish isn't available, it will be replaced by another traditional one
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. We advise you to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- In the premium 5-hour version, you need to choose between a beer tasting or vodka tasting; please inform the local partner about your decision in advance
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy full program; in case of delay, your guide will wait up to 30 minutes for you