My Guide Website?
Slovakia: Treetop Walk & Thermal Baths from Krakow
Discover northern Slovakia's most picturesque district, the Tatra region, from the treetops. Relax and unwind in the warm waters of the Chocholow Thermal Baths, the largest thermal complex in Podhale.
- Admire the beautiful Slovak Tatras from the treetops
- Get a breathtaking view of Pieniny National Park
- Dip into warm pools at the Chocholowska Baths
DescriptionExperience the natural beauty of Slovakia's breathtaking Tatra region from the treetops, before exploring the popular holiday town of Zakopane. Travel from Krakow to the treetop walk in Ždiar, a folk village with distinctive architecture and culture, situated in the very north of Slovakia. Enjoy a scenic walk uphill for 40 minutes to reach the unique treetop path, which is 18 to 24 meters high and surrounded by tree crowns. Feel on top of the world on the wooden pavement, which is held up by huge pillars and stretches over 600 meters. Visit the largest thermal complex in Podhale, with waters extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters, and submerged rocks emitting beneficial micronutrients such as sulfur, calcium, magnesium, and sodium. Relax in the 8 whirlpool pools of thermal water with a temperature of 36 degrees Celsius. Dip in the indoor swimming pool bath or outdoor swimming pools, all with a temperature of 36 degrees Celsius. Enjoy fun activities such as the Wild River, water basketball, volleyball, massage jets, waterfalls, volcano, geysers of air, water walls, grid swings and climbing water. Ride down an inflatable double slide, a pontoon slide. There is also a steam bath suitable for the kids.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking driver Ticket to Treetop Walk Ticket for 3 hours to thermal baths Cableway ticket in Slovakia
- Please bring your ID card or passport
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- The order of the activities can be changed
- Seasonal slide with a trap door (open from March 27 to November 15 weather permitting)